Working with protected species and habitats
Ecology is primarily concerned with identifying, managing and mitigating for protected species and protected habitats.
We have a team of qualified and experienced ecologists who offer a wide range of specialist ecological advice, working across the UK on development projects and research studies for both private and public sector landowners.
In order to assist landowners or developers we are able to undertake detailed investigative work to establish ecological value and are able to provide survey reports with in-depth analysis and clear recommendations.
Our reports address the specific land use or development related proposals of our clients and give recommended mitigation measures where necessary.
We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service that seeks to promote both the interests of our clients and of the natural environment.
Our services include:
- Habitat surveys - Phase 1 and Phase 2 Protected Species
- Ecological Mitigation Schemes
- Design for Biodiversity
- Code for Sustainable Homes / BREEAM Assessments
- Management Plans
- Environmental Impact Assessments
- Ecological Clerk of Works
- Project Management
- Ecological Data Management and Mapping
- Ecological Surveys relating to Wind Turbines & Solar Panels
- Biodiversity Landscape Plans