Serving those who serve
Members of the Pro Vision team are personally involved in the work of various churches and charities and we have been pleased to help them realise their building needs.
Our skills of particular interest to churches and charities include:
- Helping to define the vision and brief
- Feasibility studies and exploration of alternative concepts
- Understanding the design parameters set by planning policy, building and other regulations, and the site itself
- Experience of both new build and conversion of existing buildings
- Planning applications and appeals
- Building Regulation applications and detailed design
- Quinquennial surveys.
Churches and charitable trusts we have assisted include the Church of England Dioceses of Salisbury and Exeter; Baptist Churches in London, Buckinghamshire and Hampshire; New Frontiers International;Kaleidoscope Projects and Sozo Ministries International.