Alderholt Chapel was constructed in 1923 but has had a number of extensions since then.
Pro Vision was appointed to design improved facilities both to meet the needs of a growing church and to serve the community. The new building had to be designed to enable construction to take place without disturbing consecrated ground.
It was proposed to demolish all but the original Chapel and to build a new Worship Hall which could accommodate 200 people for Sunday worship and could also be used for weekday sports activities. The Chapel and new Hall would be connected with a new link, comprising an entrance foyer, main stairs, toilets, kitchen, church office, and meeting rooms. A first floor was inserted in the original Chapel to create meeting rooms upstairs and "Fellowship Hall" downstairs. A baptismal pool was included within the new Worship Hall.
Pro Vision designed the scheme, negotiated Planning Permission, prepared Building Regulation Submissions and obtained Building Regulation Consent.