Shaping the Urban Environment
We have worked for a number of housebuilders, landowners and developers in developing and implementing strategic masterplans and housing allocations.
We provide the full range of planning, urban design, and architecture services for housebuilders, developers and other owners of potential housing sites.
We are able to undertake:
- Planning Appraisals and Feasibility Studies
- Strategic Planning at RSS and LDF levels
- Outline Planning Applications, Masterplans and Environmental Assessments
- Detailed Reserved Matters Applications
- Planning Appeals
- Building Regulations Applications, construction drawings and details, and site inspections.
Our team of integrated consultants can bring expertise and understanding in many areas including:
- Understanding the RSS and LDF system and in particular the need for front loading promotion of sites and the concepts of soundness and sustainable patterns of development.
- Understanding the importance of placemaking at the Masterplan stage.
- Recognising the importance of kerb appeal
- Understanding the value that good design can add
- Marrying the need to achieve accommodation which meets market aspirations with the parameters set by local planning controls and the Building Regulations.